Sunday, June 7, 2009

National Standard 3

Participates regularly in physical activity.

A physically educated student is provided ample opportunity to practice and explore physical skills. They willingly partcipate and seek out opportunities that are related to physical activity. In the classroom this means students participate in all activities and beyond the classroom they are active on their own.

The Get Fit Calendar was created as PE Homework for students that did not participate in recreational sports. Below are examples of the monthly calendar.


1 comment:

  1. Hi Carrie! I'm currently working on portfolios for a class that is required in CA for me to obtain my ELL certification, so I can pursue a full-time PE position! Is there any way you would be willing to email me the above Get Fit calendars? I love this idea and am looking for inspiration!!! My email is stace044@hotmail.com Thank you!!!

    ReplyDelete