Sunday, June 7, 2009

National Standard 2

Students demonstrates understanding of movement concepts, principles, strategies, and tactics as they apply to the learning and performance of physical activities.

One way that students meet this standard is by learning cues for a variety of movments. By knowing the verbal cues students are able to reflect to determine if they are performing the movements correctly or efficiently. Below are examples of cue sheets from the cue wall.






Another way students are able to demonstrate their understanding is by performing peer assessments of skills. Below is an example used in the classroom.





2 comments:

  1. I love this and I am looking for great Rubrics like this for my 5th grade class. Could you send me a copy of this template. I just found your blog and I love it! Thank you. kivonne.tucker@lakesideschool.org

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! love this, could you send it to me

    ReplyDelete